College Prep Services:
Whether a high school freshman or senior, we partner with your student to identify his strengths and goals, develop strong academic and personal skills, refine creative and athletic talents, and stay organized and positive throughout his high school career. Specific to the junior and senior years, we coach your student in choosing the best fit schools, successfully applying, and then navigating the financial aid and admission decisions in the spring. Whether your goal is the elite Ivy Leagues, public universities, private colleges, or anything in between, we help each student to reach her dreams.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
DURING HIGH SCHOOL (9TH-12TH GRADES)
- In-Home Private Sessions
- Continuous support via phone and email whenever questions arise
- Personal approach individualized to each family’s needs
- Assistance with any high school challenges
- Internship and Extracurricular coaching aimed at developing leadership skills and gaining valuable experience in your future major and career field
- SAT/ACT Test Preparation
- Professional academic advising with strategic course selection and transcript review
- College Sports Recruitment
COLLEGE APPLICATION & SELECTION PROCESS
College selection based on student’s passions, interests, strengths and dreams. Combined with courses and grades, standardized test scores, extracurricular activities, and special talents, this helps us decide on the types of colleges that will be the best overall fit.
- Coordinate campus visits and recruiting activities
- Provide planning resources (checklists, timelines, application support, tracking deadlines)
- Guidance and completion of all college applications
- College Essays / Personal Statement coaching that allows each student to craft powerful and compelling personal narratives that truly distinguish their voice, beliefs, and dreams. We also assist in supplemental essays or portfolio requirements for each school.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Mock Interviews
- Academic major advising and career counseling
- Scholarships and financial aid guidance
- Making final admission decisions