Test Prep Strategy & Resources
It may be challenging to find time to study for your SAT/ACT. We will help develop a test prep study plan to fit into your busy high school schedule.
We will also:
- Help you determine if the SAT or ACT is better suited for you and your strengths.
- Practice SAT or ACT tests
- Writing and Essay coaching
- Customized action plan for choosing which test to take and when, studying vocabulary and math strategies, and learning to write the test essay.
- Understand the changes to the SAT and ACT.
SAT or ACT?
We will help you determine which test you should take. Most colleges and universities will accept either the SAT or ACT for admissions. The difference between the two tests are:
- Five components: English, Math, Reading, Science and Optional Writing Test (many colleges require)
- score is based on correct answers only
- Three components: Critical Reading, Math, Writing and Required Writing Test
- You are penalized for wrong answers